Chirashi-zushi (scattered sushi)
The colorful sushi is good for decoration and eating. Enjoy making one with your family and friends.
Dried kelp adds a great tastiness to sushi rice and makes the sushi even more delicious. Topping with three ingredients, which are salmon(red), eggs (yellow) and asparagus (green) make the sushi appealing to your eyes.
Dried kelp 5 x 5 cm
Vinegar 2 tablespoons
Sugar 1 tablespoon
Salt 1/6 teaspoon
Wasabi 1/3 teaspoon
White sesame 1 tablespoon
Salt A pinch
Smoked salmon 70g
Soy sauce 1/2 tablespoon
Sesame oil 1 teaspoon
- 1 Cut the root of the asparagus off and peel the skin off the bottom part. After cooking it in boiled water for one minute, place it in cold water before cutting it into pieces 1cm wide. Add soy sauce onto smoked salmon.
- 2 After washing rice, place it in a fry pan and cover it after adding water and dried kelp. Cook it with a high heat, then turn down to low and cook for 20 minutes after it starts bubbling. Turn the heat off, then leave it for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- 3 Mix vinegar, sugar, salt, wasabi, and white sesame in a bowl.
- 4 Add rice into the bowl (3).
- 5 Beat the eggs with a fork in a bowl while adding salt to it. Grease a fry pan with the sesame oil, turn up to a medium heat and add the eggs to cook until scrambled with tongs.
- 6 Serve the rice (4) on a plate, then top it with the egg (5), asparagus and smoked salmon.
He is the president of the FoodCreativeFactory Corporation