Grilled Salmon with Mayonnaise
This easy-to-make meal delivers the great tastes of vegetable and salmon. Shichimi pepper adds spice to it.
Adding mayonnaise to miso deepens the tastiness of the sauce. Vinegar sharpens the taste of the sauce with its bitterness, so you can enjoy eating it until the very last piece.
Raw salmon 2 slices
Soy sauce 1/2 tablespoon
Long onion 1/4 stick
Eryngii mushroom 1
Shiitake mushroom 2
Red paprika 1/4 piece
Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
Vinegar 1/2 tablespoon
Miso paste 2 teaspoons
Shichimi pepper (seven spices mixture) Appropriate amount
- 1 Rub soy sauce onto salmon for flavor.
- 2 Cut the long onion diagonally 3mm widthwise. Slice a eryngii mushroom into half lengthwise then cut them diagonally 3mm wide. Separate the cap and stem of the shiitake mushrooms, and slice the cap/stem thinly. Chop the red paprika finely.
- 3 Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and miso to a paste.
- 4 Place the long onion, eryngii and shiitake mushrooms, red paprika and raw salmon on to foil and pour the sauce (3).
- 5 Wrap it up with the foil.
- 6 Place the (5) in a fry pan and add water (50ml). Steam-cook it with a medium heat for 7 minutes, then add shichimi pepper.
He is the president of the FoodCreativeFactory Corporation