Kiritampo rolled with sliced pork
Mashing rice allows you to enjoy the sticky texture. Shape rice firmly into a stick-shape, so it retains its shape when grilling it. Rice powder helps the pork absorb the sauce.
Thinly sliced pork loin 4 slices (80g)
Soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
Salt Adequate amount
Rice powder (or starch) 1 teaspoon
Miso paste 2 teaspoon
Mirin seasoning 2 tablespoon
Sesame oil 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 Season thinly sliced pork with soy sauce and sprinkle rice powder over it.
- 2 Mash steamed rice roughly keeping half of the rice grains and divide it into qarters. Rub a small amount of salt onto your hand and shape the rice into a stick-shape with a thickness of between 2-2.5cm. Then roll it in the sliced pork.
- 3 Mix miso paste and mirin seasoning together.
- 4 Pour sesame oil onto a pan and heat it over a medium heat. Cook (2) in the pan and continue to rolling them in the pan until the pork is cooked well.
- 5 Then add (3) into it and coat the sliced pork with it.
He is the president of the FoodCreativeFactory Corporation