The recipe is so simple as it is just deep-fries pork.Yet it is very delicious even though no big preparation or precooking is required.
Cutting between the fat and lean on the thickly sliced pork can prevent the pork from curving when it's fried. Adding flavor with soy sauce (not salt) enhances the taste. The crunchiness of the batter can be maintained by adjusting the thickness of the sauce with miso paste and honey.
Thickly cut pork loin 2 slices
Soy sauce 1/2 tablespoon
Rice flour (or wheat) Appropriate amount
Japanese bread crumbs Appropriate amount
Miso paste 5 teaspoons
Vinegar 4 teaspoons
Honey 2 teaspoons
Salad oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut between the fat and lean on the pork loins with kitchen scissors. Leave them for 10 minutes after rubbing soy sauce onto it. Wipe them dry. Beat the egg.
- 2 Mix miso paste, vinegar, and honey together to make a sauce.
- 3 Coat the pork loin in the rice flour., then dip them into the beaten egg and bread crumbs.
- 4 Heat the salad oil to 170 degrees, then deep-fry the pork for 3-4 minutes until it turns golden.
- 5 Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces before placing it on a place, then pour the miso sauce (2) over it.
He is the president of the FoodCreativeFactory Corporation