Karaage (deep-fried chicken)
Seasoned chicken is juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Drain the marinated chicken before frying is the key for crispy taste.
300g chicken thigh
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp sweet sake
1/6 tsp pepper
3 tbsp flour
2 tbsp potato starch
appropriate amount of salad oil
lettuce, lemon for taste
- 1 Grate ginger and garlic. Cut the chicken into 5 cm square.
- 2 Put the cut chicken on a tray. Rub it into soy sauce, sweet sake, grated ginger and garlic, and pepper. Leave at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- 3 Drain the marinated chicken. Mix flour and potato starch in a different tray and coat the chicken with flour and potato starch.
- 4 Heat the salad oil at the temperature of 170℃ in a frying pan. Fry the chicken until brown.
- 5 Put the fried chicken in a serving dish with some lettuce and lemon.
He is the president of the FoodCreativeFactory Corporation