Sushi rolls with your favorable fillings are suitable for a party. The mild sourness of sushi rice is also good for a salad sushi roll if you use lettuce leaves instead of dried seaweed.
Kombu（Dried Kelp） 5×10 cm
Rice vinegar 50ml
Sugar 4 teaspoon
Salt 1 teaspoon
Some raw sliced fish such as tuna,red-snapper, salmon,shrimp, salmon roe etc.
Cucumber as needed
Avocado as needed
Soy sauce to taste
Dried seaweed as needed
- 1 Place rice in a fry pan after washing it, then add water and Kombu（Dried Kelp）. Leave it for 30 minutes with the lid on. Cook over a high heat.
- 2 When it starts bubbling, cook over a low heat for 20 minutes.
- 3 Turn the heat off, leave it for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- 4 Put the cooked rice prepared in direction 3 in another bowl.
- 5 Mix rice vinegar, sugar, and salt. Add the mixture in the bowl used in direction 4. Mix all evenly so as not to break the sushi rice.
- 6 Spread the sushi rice prepared in direction 5 on the plate. Cool it to the body temperature with a fan.
- 7 Put the spread sushi rice together and cover the wet kitchen paper on it.
- 8 Cut the cucumber and avocado to the easy-to-eat size.
- 9 Put the dried seaweed and sushi fillings.
- 10 Put the sushi rice and fillings you like on the dried seaweed and roll it. Enjoy the sushi roll with some soy sauce.
He is the president of the FoodCreativeFactory Corporation